There is a crisis in India today. There are not enough women taking up paying jobs -- and their unpaid labour at home continues to be taken for granted. Journalist Namita Bhandare joins Amit Varma in episode 132 of The Seen and the Unseen to talk about the state of women in India today.
Also check out:
1. Namita Bhandare's homepage.
2. Namita Bhandare in the Hindustan Times.
3. Why Indian Workplaces Are Losing Women -- Namita Bhandare (The IndiaSpend series)
4. Namita Bhandare at Sheroes.
5. Metrics of Empowerment -- Episode 88 of The Seen and the Unseen
6. The Importance of #MeToo -- Episode 90 of The Seen and the Unseen
7. An Economist Looks at #MeToo -- Episode 92 of The Seen and the Unseen
8. Frailty, Thy Name is Public Policy -- Devika Kher
9. The Girl From Haryana -- Amit Varma
10. Men Must Step Up Now -- Amit Varma