Elections in India are madly complex, and defy simple explanations. Sadanand Dhume joins Amit Varma in episode 122 of The Seen and the Unseen to discuss the Age of Modi, and what these elections mean for India, the BJP and the Congress party.
Also check out:
1. Sadanand Dhume's bio and archives.
2. The Questions That Election 2019 Leaves Us With -- Amit Varma
3. Beware of the Useful Idiots -- Amit Varma
4. Amit Varma's writings+podcasts on DeMon, in one twitter thread.
5. The Intellectual Foundations of Hindutva -- ep 115 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Aakar Patel)
6. Modi's Lost Opportunity -- ep 119 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Salman Soz)
7. The BJP's Magic Formula -- ep 45 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Prashant Jha)
8. Rajesh Jain's Journey to Dhan Vapasi -- ep 94 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Rajesh Jain)
9. The Paradox of Narendra Modi -- ep 102 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Shashi Tharoor)
10. Why Both Modi and Trump are Textbook Populists -- Amit Varma